Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Life's Little Miracles

Maternity photography is one of my absolute favorite types of photography to shoot. It is such a beautiful experience to capture a true miracle inside of mommy's belly-from the outside. It brings back many wonderful memories of being pregnant myself and how it is true when they say that "pregnant women glow" because this client of mine was glowing and just beautiful. I had a wonderful time photographing her and her husband in many different creative ways. We got a chance to incorporate flowers into the shoot and as you can see above it worked well!! I am excited to meet their little princess who is expected to arrive in April :) I hope you enjoy these samples as much as I enjoyed photographing them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Athena!

I love the pictures! I really enjoyed the session and was surprised to see how much my husband got into it. You definately made us feel comfortable. Can't wait to see the rest :)

Adelfye