Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little Joys Photo Contest: Part II

So we are now in the voting phase of the contest and all finalists are encouraged to invite their friends & family members to the Little Joys and More Children's Clothing Boutique, to place their vote in person with the cashier. All boutique customers will also be encouraged to participate in the voting system. Check out my website to see the new page that I added with all of the contest details and live photos posted for each and every finalist - http://www.athenascottphotography.com/. It has been an awesome experience working with the boutique and putting this whole contest together, I appreciate the opportunity and consider myself blessed. I absolutely loved photographing each and every child and I so look forward to photographing the winners. Good luck to all of my cute little finalists :)

No comments: