Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Good News & Bad News

Ok so I have some good news to share and some bad news to share with my audience. So the good news is that I am very happy to announce that I have just finished designing my new website, check out all of the pages and newest photos!! The bad news is that the children's clothing boutique (Little Joys & More) in the Wellington Mall that I was doing the photo contest with closed down for business permanently!!! I was very sad and rather shocked to hear the news. I am very sorry to all of the participants who dedicated their time to this. If you were one of the participants (winner or not) I will still honor my end of the bargain by continuing to offer you a free photo session and 1 8x10 designer print free of charge (that is a $189.00 value).

No comments: