Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

New Business Partnership

Thank you so much Bobbie for loving your photos so much and telling everyone you encounter about my photography...I am especially thankful for your referral to Hillary's Heart (located in Wellington on Lake Worth Rd and 441)!!!  This boutique is awesome for children's clothing, children's room decor, and hand painted gifts.  We will be putting together several different cool promotions in her store over the summer!! Check back soon for more details.  I will also have my photos on display inside of the boutique - this is awesome!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Athena - I am happy that things are going so well for you. Your photography is awesome!
So your moving out to my neck of the woods!

Keep up all the hard work.

I saw the picture of Alex and Morgan on the family portfolio!