Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Is Love?

Here is yet another awesome couple that I have been privileged  to photograph.  I really love this kind of photography - it is very enduring and emotional.  It is what I call relationship photography because it really aims to depict true to life emotions & love between people.  God's love for us is similar to this in that he aims to have a relationship with us, He wants to wrap us in His arms and pour out his love and grace!!  God is Love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make us look good, girl! :) I hope you'll remember us when you become a famous photographer! ;)

Anonymous said...

You capture so much sentiment in your photos. I can't help but smile when I look at them (and I don't mean just ours). :) May the Lord bless your work generously.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Look at my gorgeous cousin and hubby! These photos are so romantic, that I can almost feel the sentiments being expressed in each. Great job. 'You go girl!' CC-