Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ASP is Back on the Blog

Okay so it's been a while since I've updated my blog and well what can I say life happens ;-) I'm a busy homeschooling mama of four who lives by the schedule trying to squeeze in enough time for everything...i.e. schooling the kiddos, maintaining the housework & cooking, church activities, sports practices & games, photo sessions, editing & meetings and family time.  That said, I definitely plan to squeeze in at least some time to staying up on my photo blog.  I'd like to start posting samples from the photo jobs that I do once again!  I know the majority of my clients love to see a "sneak peak" before all of their photographic images are revealed and so I figured I'd get back into it.  Lately, I have been posting all of the sample photos to facebook and that has mainly detered me from updating my blog.  I like to write about the sessions that I do and figured that this is a better forum for that ;-)  I hope that you enjoy my work, please share your thoughts and feelings about any of the photos!

No comments: