Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joey & Wendy ~ Couples Photography ~ Boynton Beach, FL

Okay, so I am way behind on updating the blog with my latest work.  I figured I'd start back up again with this fun loving session.  I met Joey a few years back through his sister who I am good friends with.  When he contacted me desiring to do a session with his beautiful girlfriend I was super excited for them! I enjoyed every moment of capturing the beauty of Joey & Wendy's love for each other.  Their excitement & joy radiated through them.  It was a pleasure to capture them in different areas & in so many different ways.  The weather was absolutely amazing and the ambiance was romantic.  I can't wait to see what their future holds.  If you have any thoughts on any of the images, please share them with me on the blog.  Thanks!

No comments: