Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

My Little Wild Flower

As many of you very well know I have a thing for flowers. I love to look at them, smell them and photograph them constantly. In fact, I often try to incorporate them into my photography sessions of people. When I look at flowers I can't help but to think how truly amazing God is for creating something so simple in nature, yet so intricate in detail. I can stare at them and just think about the fact that they are not only beautiful to look at, but sweet to smell and soft to touch. When I look at my little children I can compare them to flowers - remembering when they were but seeds in my womb and how they are blooming into beautiful people right before my very eyes. These photos above of my 2 1/2-year-old daughter made me think about how quickly she and all of my children are growning up and how I really have to cherish these years in my children's lives. I am constantly taking photos of them hoping not to miss a single moment (go figure they have a photographer for a mom right :) My favorite photo of her is the one of her holding the flower, it is so full of life and joy! She was actually laughing at me and trying to hit me with the flower...she is definitely my little wild flower!
Stay tuned for photos of my other two babies, our Orlando vacation, and some flowers.

No comments: