Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photo Contest at the Wellington Mall

Ok so this is my second year in business as Athena Scott Photography and I have been working really hard to get things going and pick up the pace a bit now. For the first year I kind of just got my feet wet and got the majority of my clients by word of mouth and online marketing. Well, this year is a whole new ballgame and I have been up endless hours at night creating fliers, mailers, business cards, my new website, go check it out, www.athenascottphotography.com, and finding new products and coming up with ideas. I have been on a mission to get my name out there and am currently partnering with a children's clothing boutique in the Wellington Mall called Little Joys and More, www.littlejoysandmore.com. We are putting together a children's modeling contest in her store, and will then organize a photo shoot of the winners in her clothing and on location for display in her store. This is an awesome opportunity for both of our businesses to join forces and want to encourage community involvement. If you are interested in signing up please submit a 4x6 photograph of your child to the boutique (it is next door to Dillards at the Wellington Mall). The deadline to enter the contest is Sunday, March 2nd. Please inquire at the boutique for more details.

No comments: