Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

South Florida Sunset

After a full day of activities at the Renaissance Festival with the two older kiddos and their big cousin Lexi, we were all very tired and decided it was time to go home...so we searched and searched for our minivan and after walking for what seemed like all eternity we finally found it ;-)  So we sat there and took in this breathtaking view before leaving the parking lot.  I stood in awe at the beauty of this amazing sunset and what a mighty God we have ~ who could create such splendor and yet at the same time create such a sense of peace! Thank you Lord!!  I just had to take a picture of it on the IPhone (since I seemed to forget the camera at home).  Just thought I'd share this ;-)

2 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

What a great blog! you take beautiful pics! I signed up to subscribe to your posts through Google Reader! Come stop by & visit me on my homeschool blog!
<>< Nicole (from homeschool group) :)

Unknown said...

Hey there! It is Melissa from the group! You do have blogger! Call me and we will talk about the follow button!