Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

www.athenascottphotography.com

Okay, since I'm on a blogging roll right now, I figured I'd write another one because who knows when I'll be back to update it right?! hehehe!! Well, I figured it was appropriate to add a blog for the photo business as well yah know ;-) Well, I have been super busy lately between homeschooling, Moriah's soccer practices, homeschool group activities, gym, and normal homelife that I have kind of put off some of the things that I have been needing to do for the business.  This weekend I will be working on designing some new business cards (since my old ones are a bit outdated).  I also have several clients to contact (1 maternity, 1 newborn) in regards to photographing them for the Amazing Births & Beyond display project that I need to start working on ASAP!!  It is very exciting for me to know that once I finish all of these sessions that I will have my photography work on display for all to see ;-)  It is truly a blessing to be able to do what I really love professionally and without conflict to the other thing that I love very much - homeschooling my babies!!

No comments: