Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

New Beginnings

Ok...so it's been over a year since I last updated my photo blog.  I must admit that I took a pretty long break from all things photography since the last session, well with the pregnancy and then birth of baby Hannah in March 2009 I felt that it was appropriate to focus on getting our family adjusted to the new addition...that and the sleepless nights and the 24/7 nursing  pretty much took precedence in the Scott household.  In November of 2009 I decided it was time to get back into the swing of photography work and have been slowly but surely working on getting things going again.  I am currently in the works of redesigning my website and updating my business cards, etc.  I also decided to change the look and feel of my blog...I will now incorporate a lot more of our homeschooling journey and kind of combine the two into one.

No comments: