Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Were going back to the old Athena Scott Photography Blog!!!

Ok, so after much thought, I have decided that I am going to go back to my original Athena Scott Photography Blog (as opposed to the merged homeschool/photography blog)...I'm most likely going to create an additional blog that highlights all of the homeschool stuff that we are doing (sometime in the future, probably at the beginning of the next school year.)

My thoughts on this are: that I would like to use my photography blog as a place where I can share my knowledge about this field and also give helpful pointers on everyday photography which would be useful to many! I also want to make it a place where potential future clients can obtain free photo sessions, discount rates and seasonal specials!

No comments: